Friday, May 9, 2008

Little Momma











Taylor has shown a recent increased interest in all things mommying. I'll catch her trying out her new mommy skills on Wyatt. For example, I walked back into the living room after changing over the laundry to find Taylor had taken off Wyatt's diaper and was trying to wipe his bottom. Wyatt was not impressed with Taylor's efforts. I've spent the last week or so trying to catch Taylor's mommying in action. Her preferred subject is Wyatt, but sometimes a stuffed animal or baby doll has to do if Wyatt isn't up for it.

Please, note the expression on Wyatt's face in these pictures. He is NOT a willing participant
!

2 comments on "Little Momma"

Anonymous said...

I think I've seen this behavior exhibited before about 23 years or so ago on another little brother. He wasn't exactly a "willing participant" either, but like Wyatt wasn't given a choice. We love you and hope to see you soon! Mom

Sarah on May 16, 2008 at 5:14 PM said...

Haha, that is too cute! I love those pictures!

 

Five Martins Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez