Wednesday, May 21, 2008

6 Months of Wyatt



Mommy and Wyatt on Thanksgiving 2007


Our baby boy turns 6 months old today. How can that be possible and where did those six months go? It amazes me daily how different my two children are. Wyatt is so laid back and easy going. In fact, Uncle Phil nicknamed him Quiet Wyatt after his birth and its true. There are some days that he never cries. Wyatt has been an absolute joy and has blessed our family greatly. He was our little surprise, but I can't imagine our life without him. His babyhood has been so much fun and I have enjoyed him so much. While I enjoyed Taylor's babyhood she was a little more demanding to say the least. Wyatt is such an easy baby. He sleeps 12 hours straight through the night and has since he was 4 months. While Taylor took hours and hours of rocking to fall asleep all Wyatt needs is a kiss good night and he's off to sleep. He's content to play and just watch the world around him. He has such a sweet smile and calm spirit. The Lord knew just what we needed when He created Wyatt. I thank Him for the unique way He knitted Wyatt together.

I took Wyatt to the pediatrician this morning for his check up. We weighed in at 15lbs 7oz. I was only an ounce off on my guess. He was very wiggly when they were trying to measure his length, so we ended up guessing about 27 inches. It won't be long until he catches up in height with Taylor. He's so close to crawling, but he's been so close for about a month now. He'll get up on his little knees and rock back and forth and move one knee forward, but then gives up. His pediatrician said he has all the skills to crawl its just a matter of him mustering up the courage to finally do it. He loves to watch Taylor and laughs at her antics. It won't be long until he's clowning around with her too. I can't wait to see what the next 6 months bring.


1 comments on "6 Months of Wyatt"

Thea on May 30, 2008 at 4:38 PM said...

Claire he's BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your blog! :)

 

Five Martins Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez