Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Long time, no blogging


I haven't kept up my blogging like I wanted to. When I started this blog I set out to post an entry at least once a week. Oh well, I have two small children so I think I can be excused. Right?

Things have been great in the Martin household. My babies just keep getting bigger and bigger each day. I tell both of them at least once everyday to stop growing, but they don't listen to their momma. Here's some thing that have been going on with us.

1. Wyatt is crawling....EVERYWHERE!!!! I find that boy in the funniest places like the hall closet or under Taylor's crib. Sunday I set him on the floor at church to grab something for Taylor and he crawled back two pews. That boy is fast! He loves to crawl into Taylor's room and play with all her toys. Taylor isn't too pleased with that.

2. I've started cloth diapering both children. I LOVE it and its saving us a lot of money. Thanks Karen for all your help. My next big plan is to build a clothesline in the backyard.

3. Taylor is talking up a storm and has started having a preference for her clothing choices. The other day we went to run errands and she HAD to have her panda hat and her halloween pumpkin (she used it as a purse) before we could leave.

4.I took the kids yesterday to get their pictures taken yesterday at Penny's. Oh man, that was an ordeal. Wyatt would not cooperate. He kept rolling and crawling off the table. There were several times where I had to catch him before he fell to the floor. He also would not smile, but instead kept sticking out his tongue. The girl working there was so patient and we kept trying to good pictures. In the end we got some pretty good ones of him. Taylor on the other hand was a little ham in front of the camera. She's my little beauty queen in training. I wonder where she gets that from????

5. Michael got the job at Capstone!!!! YAY, we are both so excited. He will be starting after we get back from the beach in July. I'm so proud of him.

Here's a few pictures of my two precious little bits of sweetness.
Blowing kisses to Daddy
Brusha, brusha, brusha
Peek-a-boo
Could he be any cuter????


2 comments on "Long time, no blogging"

Sarah on June 20, 2008 at 3:23 PM said...

How precious are they? The one of Taylor blowing kisses melts my heart. She is a doll. Your babies are so cute! How are you guys doing? Coming to Nashville anytime soon?

Karen on June 21, 2008 at 3:22 PM said...

OK, I feel like a bad cousin. I completely forgot you had a blog until Kevin mentioned it last night at Grandma's. I loved seeing the pic of Taylor in cloth!
Love,
Karen

 

Five Martins Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez