Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Job


Well....it happened. I'm now the new Kindergarten teacher at Liberty Christian School.



The Lord's timing is amazing! I started looking for a job in the Spring and went on several interviews back in May. I had pretty much given up all hope of finding a teaching job for this year and I was hoping we could get by with just subbing. The Lord has truly blessed me with this new position. It will much less stressful than teaching special education in a public school. No paper work for me this year! YAY! I'll have 6 students in my class and I'll be teaching A Beka home school curriculum, so that will cut down some of the planning time. I'll also be in town, so I won't have a 50 mile commute each day which means more time to spend with my babies and hubby. God is good.

2 comments on "New Job"

Varner on August 9, 2008 at 1:16 PM said...

Congrats on the job Claire. You will be a great Kinder teacher.

Sallie on August 12, 2008 at 9:12 AM said...

Hey Claire! i just left another comment on your "you're gonna miss this" post...loved it! Congratulations on your new job!!!

 

Five Martins Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez